Urgent: Help Needed, Should I ask her before of after?

So here’s the situation. There’s this girl in my class I find interesting that I’ve had my eye on for quite a while now. The only time we’ve talked was when we were exchanging notes, but have let our eyes do the talking. We exchanged glances multiple times throughout the quarter and I have a feeling that she’s interested too. I’ve been wanting to ask her out for quite a while now, but sadly, I haven’t build up the courage to do so. I waited all quarter and the only day I’ll see her again is the day of our Final Exam. Now it’s time to either go big or go home. My question is should I ask her before the Final starts or after? The thing is if I ask her out before, it might startle her and not make her concentrate on the Final, but if I decide to do it after and she finishes before me, I won’t get a chance to talk to her. I don’t want to rush taking the Final. What do I do? What do I say? Get coffee or something? Please help. Thanks.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

• Gotta say, this is a hard one. assuming she says yes, you should ask her before so that you can hopefully focus more on your test. Also, if she finishes early and goes on her way you won't be able to ask her anyway. Good Luck!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes