What does an emotional connection mean to a man?

If a man says he feels or doesn’t feel an emotional connection what does it mean?

222

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, is a man saying this after sex or before sex? It makes a difference!

Emotional connections take time, they are not something that happens instantly like the impression of "love at first sight", or realistically sexual attraction at first sight!

When a guy says he does "not feel an emotional connection", for me, that is an excuse to get out of a relationship, which in my book it is better this than finding out he is cheating on you and only using you for a fill in body to have sex with.

Now, to have an emotional connection, I think, you need to be able to bring out the sensitive side of a man, the guy who wants to spend time with you, the guy who will make up an excuse to spend time with you, the guy who is at ease and relaxed and genuinely has a great time with you, you are the best of friends! When it comes to sex, it is a drawn out affair to savor the time with you and to get the most pleasure out of it. That is the "emotional connection"!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually means he's not interested in a relationship

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE