Would you date someone whose bipolar but stable?

I take my medicine every day. It does help a lot but some days I do get depressed, I have anxiety. I am going to therapy and my life has really changed
  • Yes
  • No

312

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it wrong to say no?

I honstly don't think I would be able to date someone who was bipolar.

• Why is that?
      What have you heard about bipolar people? Have you dated someone who suffers from it before?

• I've never dated someone who was bipolar.

But I have read many stories of people who did and it didn't work out well.

Now we can be friends, but dating might be a no no.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a friend who is mildly bipolar and takes medication for it. We tried dating once but it didn’t work about because he acted really nervous around me all the time. Don’t know if it was his disorder or what, but I’m sure that you’ll be able to find someone!