Would you date someone whose bipolar but stable?

I take my medicine every day. It does help a lot but some days I do get depressed, I have anxiety. I am going to therapy and my life has really changed
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it wrong to say no?

I honstly don't think I would be able to date someone who was bipolar.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is that?
      What have you heard about bipolar people? Have you dated someone who suffers from it before?

• I've never dated someone who was bipolar.

But I have read many stories of people who did and it didn't work out well.

Now we can be friends, but dating might be a no no.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a friend who is mildly bipolar and takes medication for it. We tried dating once but it didn’t work about because he acted really nervous around me all the time. Don’t know if it was his disorder or what, but I’m sure that you’ll be able to find someone!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I feel you, I am suffering from depression for a very long time now. It depends on your moods, if you are depressed I myself could deal with that but if you are angry and aggresive I couldn't - my ex was bipolar with a lot of anger in her and in part that's how I got my depression.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say yes... Only cause I already know what to expect from it and sort of know how to handle the situation as someone in my family I grow up with has it bi polar.
    (it may be different with it being a family member rather than your other half).

0|0
    0|0
  • Partly because I was told to be bipolar I was told I had ocd adhd add and I never had it all besides bipolar but I never really let it out that I was bipolar I was always sad or happy I never got mad

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're stable ok. But first I need to love you still.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a no no no
    Relationships with people with disorder is so wrong
    It's harmful for both sides

0|0
    0|0
  • Come on i mean if they care it doesn't matter... love is carzy in and of itself

0|0
    0|0
  • No if this bipolarity is more anger centered, otherwise i can deal with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there done that. Got the tee shirt and don't want another

0|0
    0|0
    • May I ask what did you experience with a person who suffers from bipolar? What did you not like

• If the meds were not right dealing with the depression times was almost worse than the manic times.

• its hard to have something hinder u.. i feel the pain to

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not I don't have time for people's delicate sensibilities

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes