Why do I wakeup in the morning wanting to break up with my bf?

Whether I️ wake up from a nap, or from a sleep, I️ wake up feel a great amount of dread and feelings of wanting to break up with my boyfriend. I️ feel like he isn’t right for me and I️ need to get away. That he can’t make me happy because emotionally he doesn’t give me what I️ want.

But, then after about 30 mins to an hour, those feelings go away and I️ want to stay with my boyfriend.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• a lot of people are more emotional when they wake up. Specially with anger. Its up to you wether you listen to it or not. Maybe when you wake up you feel more rational feelings.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• How long have you been dating? How long had you been single before that?

Its hard sometimes to have to be conscious of another person 24/7, especially when you aren't used to it. But then you remember why you're putting the effort in and it makes it worth while.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have been with him for 1.4 years. I️ dated someone 6 months before him for about 1.5 years. Between that 6 month period I️ dated guys on and off.

Sometimes I️ just feel I️ need to let him go. But, I️ love him so dearly. If i were to talk to him about this, I️ don’t know how

• Maybe seek a relationship therapist? They can help you sort your feelings.