Why do I wakeup in the morning wanting to break up with my bf?

Whether I️ wake up from a nap, or from a sleep, I️ wake up feel a great amount of dread and feelings of wanting to break up with my boyfriend. I️ feel like he isn’t right for me and I️ need to get away. That he can’t make me happy because emotionally he doesn’t give me what I️ want.

But, then after about 30 mins to an hour, those feelings go away and I️ want to stay with my boyfriend.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• a lot of people are more emotional when they wake up. Specially with anger. Its up to you wether you listen to it or not. Maybe when you wake up you feel more rational feelings.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• How long have you been dating? How long had you been single before that?

Its hard sometimes to have to be conscious of another person 24/7, especially when you aren't used to it. But then you remember why you're putting the effort in and it makes it worth while.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have been with him for 1.4 years. I️ dated someone 6 months before him for about 1.5 years. Between that 6 month period I️ dated guys on and off.

Sometimes I️ just feel I️ need to let him go. But, I️ love him so dearly. If i were to talk to him about this, I️ don’t know how

• Maybe seek a relationship therapist? They can help you sort your feelings.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Probably because you want to break up with him ಠ_ಠ

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like mental disorder to me

0|0
    0|0
    • What? Why?

• Show All
    • No I️ don’t

• If it's severe try a shrink

• You are having problems

0|0
    0|0
    • With what? My relationship?

• Show All
    • I sometimes just wish he would give me a lot more attention and be more Public with our relationship (I️. e., social media postings/take pictures with me, and just be a lot more romantic). But, it’s selfish for me to expect him to revolve his life around me.

• Then the feelings there might be the cause

What Girls Said 1

• When you are just coming to from sleeping your guard is down and you are more likely to be honest with yourself. As the day goes by you give yourself time to talk yourself into staying because you don’t want to be alone.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe this is true. Today, when I️ woke up from a nap, I️ just sat with the feelings and let them be. They slowly disappeared but I️ feel emotionally drained right now.

Recommended myTakes