I'll never get a woman?

If I'm shy, quiet, and short what's the point of me trying to get a girlfriend if I know they'll reject me. Girls already look at me weird like I got something on my face. I know I'm a genuine honest guy but I feel like I'll never get a woman. The only girls I get are the ones that are not attractive and I don't want to settle like that I should deserve a beautiful woman just every other guy out there. What should I do?
Updates:
You all can say be confident all you want but that nowadays it's not even enough.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i think being confident adds up a lot of points. Where i live there are a lot of short guys but what i noticed is that, if you believe that you are worth it, attractive and great at a certain point you will believe it and trust me, being confident is almost as the same level as looks or personality. also eventually by doing the things you enjoy you can meet someone that will see you for who you are and love you just the way you are. remember no one is perfect, and no, girls won't reject you, maybe some do but thats life, everyone gets rejected. so i think you should work on your confidence and results pay off

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok but the girls I end up liking are the ones that are into those drinking, partying, (t) rap music-type of lifestyles.

• Well then you either accept how they are, or try to get to know a girl that is the opposite and then you can see what you prefer and i guess that the girls you end up liking seem like the type of girls who wouldn't care to get to know you and would rather have a one night stand, i dont know if you are looking for a relationship or what your goal would be

• I want a relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• Work on yourself man, you need to believe in yourself man! Grow and get better, you know what you want, so work on yourself. Don't work for other people's validation for some girl. Only improve for genuine self progression. Shyness isn't good it is fear and you can be confident, it just takes practice! Go put yourself in uncomfortable situations and social interactions! It just takes practice man!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Hun that is the type of attitude that does not get you a girlfriend. Stop being sad and work on yourself! You need to focus on the positive things about yourself and make them stand out. For example, if you're very intelligent then try to show it off but make sure it does not come off as obnoxious. If there are negative things about yourself such as certain habits then try to fix them. Try to be a better person okay focus on making the best version of yourself and you will attractive girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Try harder and talk to different girls. There is a girl out there whose alright with introverted people, but you should get out there more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe try adding them online or something which will ease your mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Be more confident and funny I think that what make guys more attractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• so you deserve a beautiful woman if your ugly? just think about that for a second.

listen dude, I hear ya, but us ugly guys gotta just roll with the punches. get an education and go get a bangin job, then you can get prostitutes every night of the week, or ya know, like a sex bot or something...
    they'll love you all you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buddy been in that boat it's a shit one don't ever feel entitled to anyone you don't deserve anything until you work at it,

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah so u think u deserve a woman who is beautiful from the outside?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you better learn to suck cock

0|0
    0|0
    • Why would you say dumb crap like that? You're just stupid. I ain't gay

• Show All
    • are you gay?

• No I am not. Why you asking to suck MY cock? I think I will have to pass on that offer thanks. You should be ok with that however. Sounds like you are used to rejection.

• You have to be more confident

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes