Frustrations in texting?

It happened to me just now (and several times in the past in other situations) that I'm texting a girl and I make a remark that she misinterprets in a weird way, which leaves me to try to explain, even when I feel that the idea I was attempting to convey isn't worth the effort (like a weak joke for example).

Might she think I'm weird, undesirable, or even autistic based on the misunderstood comment? It feels so awkward and angry at myself screwing up the conversation.

Help?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea thats the cons of texting. We can't tell the tone of voice you say something in nor what u mean by it if you dont text it all out in full detail. I prefer talking on the phone