Is it okay for women to make a move after a couple dates?

I have read some articles online saying that women should not contact a man first. If he is interested, he will contact you but what if he thinks that you are not interested in him because you never initiate to contact him?

821

Most Helpful Guy

• I make you right, message him to see where you stand,
    I've always said if you want something you have to go and get it

• Do I need to play game to keep him interested? don’t answer text or call right away, blah blah blah

• I find game playing annoying

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes, if you want things done, then you got to do them yourself. I never would've found out that one guy had interest in me if I didn't contact him, telling him that I liked him before. Being clueless, I learned my lesson. I'm telling you that making a move isn't bad.