IS it wrong for me to hook up with my ex even if I want to?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wrong, as in morally wrong? No. So long as you are both single, there’s no problem there. Now, for some, it’s not the wisest emotional decision, because this can cause unwanted feelings to resurface. If you both are absolutely certain it’s a one-time thing, then I say go for it. But if you think this might cause you both to consider getting back together, then maybe you should take some more time to think on it. Best of luck!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It is wrong

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• If it's a relarionship coming back, then it's ok, just don't start with bed, tested it, doesn't work.
    If just for sex - nahhhhhhhhhh. Sexorcisms do not tend to work.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, if you want to hook up it's OK. But before hook up just have a glance that in your mind there is not any doubt regarding hook up. If there is any doubt, even little one than please don't go for hook up as little doubt will remain though out your relationship and it will spoil your relationship.

1|1
    0|0
  • Only if your in a relationship. Otherwise its not wrong but probably unwise as their is a reason why he is your ex. But if you like drama and are not currently in a relationship then go for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing right or wrong, whatever you feel like, you could go for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all it is your life to live, the decision is totally yours.

1|0
    0|0
  • If the both of u want to then no but if he doesn't then don't force him to.

1|0
    0|0
  • No not at all it depends only on ur way of thinking

1|0
    0|0
  • No he's your ex y'all still have feelings just don't do it if y'all in another relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all if it's something you guys can agree on why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • No it's not wrong it's totally your call no one is judging you

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you reuse toilet paper? Nope

2|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would it be wrong?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope
    Go with the flow

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • not it isn't just do it if you want too

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it at all. I love having sex with my ex... sex wasn't our problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • people who go back to ex's, are de-spe-rate losers

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes