Will she ever forgive me and is she testing me and actually like me?

So a few days ago, I met this girl on Instagram and we quickly became close to the point she agrees to meet up and go see a movie together. Fast forward the next day in the morning I asked her what are your hobbies? She says gymnastics. I say I love to do gymnastics but I have no one to teach me. She offers me that I join her on Tuesdays because she's there. I said ok let me ask my parents she's like sure. Then in the afternoon I asked what time and such she gave me a late response. Hour later texts me saying I changed my mind about the movies I don't want to go anymore. In my mind I'm like wtf did I do. Then my cousins came over they wanted to play a game on my phone. They fucking message her seeing all my dms and messaging her saying bye hope u get bullied and kys u hoe. FYI beginning of our convo she told me she gets verbal bullied anyways. Hour past again with her reply I couldn't notice I was doing laundry and talking to my aunt and uncle about life. While my evil cousins do this, I notice until after I wanted my phone back. I'm like OMFG and she replied saying omg sorry I didn't mean to block u brother had my phone and btd bored wow I don't want to talk to u anymore and to think I actually like u. I was so heartbroken after that. She blocked me after I recived that message. I had her number tried texting her blocked , made another acc blocked, just to tell her it was an accident and I didn't mean to say it and my cousins did it. Nothing can't reach her, my only option is the gymnastics place but is that good idea or should just go and see how she reacts to me. Anyways that brother comment was so unexpected is she playing. Also can I win her back ofc not at the moment but should I go to the gym just to see her?
Hi there’s some good news but I’m not sure the meaning so I told one of my friends to message her that I want to apologize and she told the friend she’s convinced and will accept my apology and go see her at the gymnastics place. So does this mean she’ll give me another go.

11