Should I call him and explain my behaviour?

Hi everyone! I (29) went on an amazing first date with a man (34) and we talked over text everyday since. He told me before that he likes to take things slow. We decided for our next date he would come to my place for tea. We again had so much fun, played some boardgames and laughed so hard. The thing is, he tried to have some serious conversations about dating and made some flirtatious comments and I just hear myself answering short or laughing it away being my great sarcastic self... I'm way to scared to open up because of previous relationships. He gave me a kiss on the cheek when he left and sent me a good nigt text but nothing back to my: I had so much fun message later and haven't heard back from him since. I think I messed up, but I really want to see him again and don't know how to tell him. Cause I don't want to make a big deal out of it or act like I feel sorry for myself about some hurtfull relationships. Should I call him? I feel so stupid cause I'm a pretty strong person in general. Can I come back from this? :( Thank you guys! 😘

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You can always try and contact him, but if he’s made his mind up then there’s not a lot else you can do, unfortunately. It’s hard putting the hurt of previous relationships to one side, so don’t beat yourself up over it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go n call him... by the way I don't want Ur kiss take Ur kiss back 😘

1|0
    0|0
  • Go for it

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes