Should I go on a second date with this girl I met online?

I invited a girl I met online to go ice skating and grab some food, and she showed up wearing a full snowboard outfit, like head to toe. It was night but it wasn't even that cold out, like 50 degrees.

We skated under the stars, went out for dinner and actually had a really nice chat. I didn't mention her outfit, and just kinda acted normal. I did find her cute, should I go out again or is that a red flag?

1516

Most Helpful Girl

• Who the heck cares if she wears an odd outfit on a date. Obviously clothes are very important to you for whatever reason but go on a second date indoors and then decide. The cute outfits most of us wear skating leave us freezing our asses off and she probably just wanted to make sure she was for sure going to be warm. It’s also possible that this was her first time skating and thought that snow pants were appropriate. This definitely isn’t a red flag for future dates though so if you like HER then go out again and decide if she’s worth seeing based on what she actually looks look and who she is not her clothing choices on ONE date.

• Yeah I agree unless she was wearing something ridiculous like a clown costume

• Like she was probably embarrassed that she wore too much so she just committed

• Even after every opinion on here is telling you that it isn’t a big deal you’re still stuck believing it’s a red flag though so if you’re really going to be that judgmental she deserves better anyways. Like yeah maybe she is weird but it’s impossible to know that yet so why are you judging her so harshly

Most Helpful Guy

• She thought she’d be cold, and you think that’s a red flag? I’d focus more on her personality. Was she a good person otherwise and did you have fun? If so, second date.

• Yeah even if it was cold, isn't that an odd outfit to wear on a date? It's definitely unusual, but I'm wondering if that's a red flag for future dates?