Swearing off someone you love in an argument?

I know what I had done was wrong. I brought up something I said I wouldn’t from the past, but I didn’t do it like the way he thought. I had done it out of concern. It involved someone in his past and I never knew then amount of feelings that were involved until last night. So I asked him nicely and respectfully if he was okay and everything because I felt like I was in the way of the true love. He took it completely wrong, which I understand, but he didn’t need to start yelling at me the way he did. Then when after he finished yelling at me, he pretended nothing happened and continued to call me “” babe””. I explained to him that that wasn’t fair to yell at me for being genuine and then you call me babe all nicely like what had happened never happened. Then he proceeded to get mad and yell “” Fxck You.”” Without hesitation.. I don't know how I’m supposed to feel about that.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Well u deserved it... dont fuck it up more... if i were him id say much more... maybe he reslly loves u

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok... well what exactly did you say? It's hard to judge without actually being there.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• if you were bringing it up to explain and not to be cruel then he should not be attacking you. how can you be together if you are censored.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes