All my friends girlfriends keeps falling for me?

my friend girl told me i should stay away from her because her words not mine "when i'm a round her it feels magical" she feels "different from how she feels around everyone else" what should i do.
Personally she's not the first all my other friends girlfriends have tried to date me and go out their way to do things for me , i can bring up two instance when one of my friends girl friend would dances and shake her ass for me when when my friend wasn't around and when my friend brings her around our little group she just call to me alone.
the next instance is when my next friend's girlfriend would completely ditch my friend to come and hang out with me until one time i was going to her to talk to her about it and he told me that he didn't want me and her to talk and i cut her off her completely but she still made efforts to talk to me.

My question is what should i do about this girl and i need to know am i the problem because this seems to be re-occurring and now i'm starting to feel like i shouldn't have any friends because i'm just hurt them when i'm not trying to their girlfriends just keep falling for me.

What should i do am i the problem?

31