All my friends girlfriends keeps falling for me?

my friend girl told me i should stay away from her because her words not mine "when i'm a round her it feels magical" she feels "different from how she feels around everyone else" what should i do.
Personally she's not the first all my other friends girlfriends have tried to date me and go out their way to do things for me , i can bring up two instance when one of my friends girl friend would dances and shake her ass for me when when my friend wasn't around and when my friend brings her around our little group she just call to me alone.
the next instance is when my next friend's girlfriend would completely ditch my friend to come and hang out with me until one time i was going to her to talk to her about it and he told me that he didn't want me and her to talk and i cut her off her completely but she still made efforts to talk to me.

My question is what should i do about this girl and i need to know am i the problem because this seems to be re-occurring and now i'm starting to feel like i shouldn't have any friends because i'm just hurt them when i'm not trying to their girlfriends just keep falling for me.

What should i do am i the problem?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• They are naturally attracted to you, and somehow that attraction is beyond what they feel with your friends, so you have a very difficult position. The clincher is, how do you feel about the girls if you're friends weren't something that was an issue? Don't turn down the opportunities you have, just be prepared to find a way to balance this with your friendships because it either works out for them, or it doesn't. Eventually it means they're losing interest in your friends. They want to be with you, or at least play with you. You mention is that you don't want friends anymore due to this, which isn't fair to yourself as its not your fault any girlfriend they have falls for you. Tell this girl that she has to be honest with your friend if her feelings for him are diminishing. If you aren't having sex with them behind their backs its better and you are a real friend. Just let her know they have to make the choice, and if your friends are true friends, they'll understand if you end up with her, but thats difficult and you may need to accept you will lose a friend or two over it if they aren't strong enough to accept it

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay away from them

0|0
    0|0
  • Same happens to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

what do you think i should do

• Show All
    • 3d

i think i'm gonna stop having friends and just see where life takes me i can't do this over and over again too many times even growing up my brothers girlfriends always liked me and if it keeps happening then i'm literally killing myself for others over and over and it just keeps hurting maybe i deserve to be alone

• 3d

Then you are hurting yourself 🤷‍♀️.

What Guys Said 1

• just tell them to fuck off, works everytime!
    nah on a more serious note, just tell them to quit it because they're eventually gonna fuck up the friendships and tbh that's more important than your friendship with said girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

here's the thing a few years back I've been thinking that i'm not the type of guy that should have friends are be attracted to anything it just seems like life is pushing me in that direction i kinda always new since i was younger

Recommended myTakes