Should I ask her out on a second date?

I recently went on a date with this girl I’ve been interested in. I’ll spare you the details but it went just fine. Afterwards we’ve talked about where we’re gonna go with this. We both told each other we liked each other, and I told her that I wanted to be in a relationship with her but not a serious one as we’re both students and very busy. But she said she “wasn’t ready” for it yet, and I didn’t push it. I’m not sure what to do now though, because I don’t want to waste time with her and have it end up as nothing, but I also don’t want to waste the chance of getting with her when she is ready (if she ever will be). Should I just play passive and let her tell me when she is ready, or should I ask her out again?
Thank you so much for reading up to here if you did. :)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• If you don't want to her to be your friend because you think it's a waste of the time then maybe you should consider breaking up this relationship?
    Does she really mean something for you?

I think if you let her be your friend and you won't push then there's a chance that she'll end up being your girlfriend.

My advice to get her:

Ask her to hang out together as a friends, show her how great boy you are. Don't always reply to her messages, don't always text first.
    If you give her too much attention she'll get use to it or even will feel overwhelmed but if you keep things slow you can win very much.
    If you don't text her for 2 days, she'll start wondering why you stopped and maybe she'll text you.

You know. There's a thing that most of the girls like - being appreciated by a man.
    If guy pay so much attention to us and suddenly stops we can't stop thinking about what happened.

0|0
    0|0
    • How to get trapped in the friend zone 101

• Show All
    • Guys don't date girls in the beginning as just friends tho

• I’ve already done what you’ve said, not texted for a few days and shit. She’s messaged me a couple times after that but nothing serious. Besides she’s really shy and according to her friends she’s scared to talk to me. So, I’m not really sure what to do lol

• I'd give it some time then ask her out again

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• 1st mistake was telling her you wanted a relationship. And that early. Showing a girl interest can make her loose interest. Wait a few days and ask her out again. Pretend like you sent crazy about ber

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes