If this woman said that she used makeup for herself, not for men, then is it okay for a guy to not want to date her for her looks?

If this woman said that she used makeup for herself, not for men, then is it okay for a guy to not want to date her for her looks?
  • Yes, a guy can avoid dating her
    Vote A
  • No, that would be vain of him
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does a guy need a reason to not want to date someone based on looks? If he isn’t attracted, he isn’t attracted there doesn’t need to be an excuse

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Well played sir.

Even if a girl is doing makeup to attract guys, she'd ultimately be doing this for -herself-!! *thoughts*

By the way, I voted A because one doesn't need a reason to not to date someone. We are free to choose.

0|3
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• i think she's just trying to make a point about excessive make up use. anyways, i don't think it matters if something is "okay" or not- guys will date whoever they want for whatever reason anyways.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|1
  • This girl isn't going to go out wearing make-up like that, she's a make-up artist and she's playing with what you can do with make-up. But people don't go out with people all the time because of the way they look. No one is making you go out with someone you don't want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong i9n his own Preference but I do See that even with Perfection Here, Dear... No Unconditional Terms for Him neither with Her, Even in a relationship.
    Good Luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I would avoid dating someone like that, too. I think natural look (no makeup or makeup just to even out skin tone) is best on girls

0|0
    0|0
  • It is ok

0|0
    0|0
  • damn she ugly af on my not fuck list

0|0
    0|0
  • Bitch looks like a clown.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her makeup sucks so I don't blame him, she looks like a clown man

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were a guy I'll run far away from her.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• What do you mean is it okay not to date her for her looks? We're talking about personal choice as to whom you wish to associate with. This can be based on any criteria you like: skin colour, weight, intelligence, humour, smell, moral values, political viewpoint... It's no one's business but yours. You're not a public utility with a duty to provide a service to members of the public without prejudice.

0|1
    0|0
    • Very well said. I was just trying to word the question the same way other people do - by using words like "okay", which, for some reason, they also often employ, implying that you owe people a date and that you have no choice on the matter.

• She looks worse with the makeup on, girls totally wear makeup for themselves, it's a lie. Women wear make up for men and girls to find them attractive, it can't be for themselves because they can't see the makeup on their face without a mirror.

1|2
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't it be ok to refuse to date someone because of their looks?

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugh, the girl without make up is much prettier than whatever that is she transformer herself into. Girls who put on makeup for themselves are insecure about there looks. To not date them because of this, just reinforces their paranoia.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dude she looks wayyyyyyyyyyy better with out make up.

0|2
    0|0
  • Lol wtf is this shit. No man in his right mind would want to go near that abomination on the right pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • That make up job makes her look like a clown. She looks better without it in that case. Scary

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes. If she makes herself unattractive to you, I wouldn't want to date someone that I don't want to look at.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ha ha ha. She looks like a clown with that much make up. She must have done that on purpose.

1|0
    0|0
  • "The power of makeup" amazing how quick from bad to disgusting it got.

0|0
    0|0
  • Am I the only one having a really hard time trying to comprehend what this question is asking?

0|0
    0|0
  • That thing looks like a super ugly clown. Thanks for giving me nightmares.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is.

By the way, I don't think there is a single guy who would want to date... that

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like she needs help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even with the makeup she looks ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks like a clown

0|0
    0|0
  • that looks way to plastic

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes