Are big feet a turn off?

I have really big feet. Today I went shopping for some winter boots and I found, that my ideal size is 45 in EU units. I can wear a minimum of 44 too but then it would have to be stretched a bit during the first few times of wearing those boots.
I remember having problems finding shoes for my size a few times in the past.

I took a measuring tape now and I found, that my feet are about 27 centimeters long until the toe. That's approximately 10,6 inches in length.

Are big feet a big deal or not? I had big feet since I was an adolescent.
What will the ladies think of it?πŸ€”
  • Ja, it's a turn off
    Vote A
  • Nein, not at all. Don't sweat it! It's no big deal.
    Vote B
  • Actually it's a turn on 😍
    Vote C
  • I am unsure
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can find girls that would be turned off by it but it would be very rare.
    Most of the people just don't care.
    it's like with everything. Some can be grossed by big moles and some can find it cute or sexy. It depends on person

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What I hear from friends and classmates 44/45 is quite normal. My feet are 42 so they are quite small

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• You don't have such big feet, I have a 39/40 myself and I'm a girl.

0|1
    0|0
    • No shit. I thought you were a boy or non binary. πŸ€”πŸ˜‰

• Nope. If it's proportionate with the rest you, it's alright. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • No lol I don't care about feet as long as they don't stink the house. And usually it means big hands which is a... turn onπŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • Got big feet? Dispel or endorse this myth for us, will you? Do you have a big penis too?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about feet

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Dude, your feet r not very big at all for a dude. Mine r like 50 EU or 15 here in the U. S. Your feet would look little next to mine. I find that a lot of girls here like big feet on dudes. They are thought to be masculine, and girls often wonder about the size of my junk. I mean, if ur feet are nasty and not taken care of, it doesn't matter the size, but yeah, big feet are dope here mostly.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love sniffing and licking feet so big feet are a turn on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes