Are big feet a turn off?

I have really big feet. Today I went shopping for some winter boots and I found, that my ideal size is 45 in EU units. I can wear a minimum of 44 too but then it would have to be stretched a bit during the first few times of wearing those boots.
I remember having problems finding shoes for my size a few times in the past.

I took a measuring tape now and I found, that my feet are about 27 centimeters long until the toe. That's approximately 10,6 inches in length.

Are big feet a big deal or not? I had big feet since I was an adolescent.
What will the ladies think of it?πŸ€”
  • Ja, it's a turn off
  • Nein, not at all. Don't sweat it! It's no big deal.
  • Actually it's a turn on 😍
    Vote C
  • I am unsure
    Vote D

63

Most Helpful Girl

• You can find girls that would be turned off by it but it would be very rare.
    Most of the people just don't care.
    it's like with everything. Some can be grossed by big moles and some can find it cute or sexy. It depends on person

Most Helpful Guy

• What I hear from friends and classmates 44/45 is quite normal. My feet are 42 so they are quite small