Can a girl be to busy to text back?

Went out with a girl on Wednesday. It went will and she even texted me first after the date and asked when im free again to see her. We go to the same college and since then she has been talking to me less. Its finals week and i know its a busy and stressful time. If she did like me would she be talking to me as much as possible or she's busy with work and studying for finals?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just text her. Maybe she waits for it?
    I don't think she could be that busy to not text you for a week.

I usually don't start convo as first. And I can wait week for him to text me. I don't like being clingy.
    There's a thing I also don't like but I don't know about other girls.
    Don't start convo with "Hi, what's up?" better start with something like " Hi, did you saw this movie" (this is only an example. But it's better to start convo with dropping funny photo, maybe a link to youtube, something you're both interested in.)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I did. But she hasn't texted back. Im not texting her again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Listern bro... if someone likes you they will make as much time as possible to be with you. Now with that said... people need physical and physiological space as well in order to cultivate and maintain a healthy relationship.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I know. She made time on Wednesday. She skipped class to meet up. And i let her have space.

• That's what's up 👊💪... so glad to hear that it's going well.😎

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• if she asked about another date, I would say it is safe to say that she is busy with finals. don't worry too much! if it were me, I would also worry that I came off as desperate and back off on texting for a little while. but right now, I would guess it is finals

0|0
    0|0
    • I only text her when she texts me. I stay away from double texting her.

• Show All
    • I usually wait 24 hours before i text again. I texted her yesterday. But she hasn't texted back. Im not trying again

• Understandable... It sounds like she is either WAY too busy or she is trying to play chase

• It's different for each girl. So it's hard to say

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You might try to speculate on lenght of her answers.
    One-short-forced out-"sorry" a lot-no interest in how's your day= bad news.
    Few on different times-longer-sent on her own-joking and/or angry on her exams-asking how you are=good news.

0|0
    0|0
    • The last message she sent me she said she's tried and happy that school is almost over. And she never sends me short answers.

• I'd give it more time. Like a week after exams, but be emotionally prepared for hard landing on the ground, in case.
      Crossing the fingers for you mate

• You've had one date, but you are acting like she's your girlfriend. She's not. Just set another date and leave her alone until then.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about you ask her if she's busy...❗

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes