Can a girl be to busy to text back?

Went out with a girl on Wednesday. It went will and she even texted me first after the date and asked when im free again to see her. We go to the same college and since then she has been talking to me less. Its finals week and i know its a busy and stressful time. If she did like me would she be talking to me as much as possible or she's busy with work and studying for finals?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Just text her. Maybe she waits for it?
    I don't think she could be that busy to not text you for a week.

I usually don't start convo as first. And I can wait week for him to text me. I don't like being clingy.
    There's a thing I also don't like but I don't know about other girls.
    Don't start convo with "Hi, what's up?" better start with something like " Hi, did you saw this movie" (this is only an example. But it's better to start convo with dropping funny photo, maybe a link to youtube, something you're both interested in.)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I did. But she hasn't texted back. Im not texting her again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Listern bro... if someone likes you they will make as much time as possible to be with you. Now with that said... people need physical and physiological space as well in order to cultivate and maintain a healthy relationship.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I know. She made time on Wednesday. She skipped class to meet up. And i let her have space.

• That's what's up 👊💪... so glad to hear that it's going well.😎