What do you think is girlfriend or boyfriend material?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl is girlfriend material when she seems like someone I could trust. Above and beyond anything else I value someone who I know won't cheat on me. I want her to be sweet and have feminine mannerisms and behaviours. She also should be intelligent and have the ability to hold a conversation shyness is cute to me but if wd are one on one I want her to be good at communicating with me and not afraid to be completely honest about everything she thinks and how she feels. I also obviously want someone physically attractive enough. She doesn't need to be a 10 but she needs to be at least as attractive as me and actually Id prefer her to not be a 10 because im not a 10 and I find women like that are often super vane. I also want someone who is sexually compatible we have to be a good "fit" if you know what I mean... I need to be able to fill her. And she needs to be ok with giving and receiving oral.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I always find the girls that are very elegant and feminine to be the best dating partners for myself. When it comes to just sex, I'm interested in any girl who's attractive but I like that specific type for dating. I like a girl who's a bit shy as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Gf/Bf" material to me is if that person you wish to be with has the same interests or attitude in life as you. I can't say 100% because A) I have never had the experience and B) some may say "opposites attract" 😸 no matter what I have to say I hope you find that answer even if it isn't from me😸😸😸😺( a silly bored kid)

0|0
    0|0
  • She wants to date long term, has similar values, is kind, genuine, down to earth, intelligent, has goals, wants to better herself, is pretty to me, wants a family, wait for marriage, Christian, likes sex in marriage

0|0
    0|0
  • Girlfriend? Rich and owns a nice car I can drive and a yacht down in Florida.

0|0
    2|0
    • lol your a fucking gold digger nobody will date you unless you become successful your damn self

• Show All
    • Sometimes guys are OK with that (and women i guess) Both parties get what they want. Who am I to judge right?

• well if they date someone rich they wwon't work

• A "cute" girl that's dorky, nerdy or in any other way interesting. It's hard for me to describe since my preferences vary so hard across the board

0|0
    0|0
  • Already asked that question you can check out my question and see who I am

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice, kind, cute, clever and communicative girl who would be interested in me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • an attractive girl who doesn't play games and is down for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who can genuinely show they care about you

1|0
    0|0
  • Good sense of humor, loyal, kind, brave

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• A nice guy who is honest, loyal, funny and very friendly. Who takes relationships seriously and takes me like I am.

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone who wants a relationship

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes