How can I be a better gf?

I have an amazing guy with me... generally the guy who is referred in nice guy category he never takes me for granted loves me like there is no tomorrow , has the most amazing soul I have ever seen , also great in bed.. we r in long distance currently my problem is at times I feel I am madly in love with this guy and at times I feel I DNT have any feelings at all for him and during this phase if a girl gets close to him even in pictures I get jealous I don't know what is wrong with me I tell him everything cz he is my best friend too.. he did not mind me not feeling for him currently and said it's okay u cannot feel love all the time but it bothers me cz he is a tough person to comprehend even if he is feeling bad inside he will not show and I feel I am not a good girlfriend at all I shud b his cheerleader not the person who brings him down by saying all this.. what shud I do?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A man doesn't need a cheerleader, he needs supportive and non-judgemental acceptance more than anything else. A guy can talk about anything if he feels respected and loved. See how you project when you are with him and you will have your answer.

0|0
    0|0
    • I respect him immensely it is just dat these feelings of both the extremes r creating too much f confusion πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

• Share with him. You'll be surprised.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him what you can do to help make him happy, maybe take him on a surprise date even

1|0
    0|0
    • He just wants me to be happy with him dat is what he says dat will keep him happy foreva... even if i plan smthng as surprise I generally end up telling him cz from last 6 years I m dng it i m bad at surprises...

• Show All
    • Then you've got to talk to him! That's the only way you can work things out

• Cool

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• well if you have such a nice guy , support him and never leave him , be always by his side and listen to him , try to may be seek for something that he likes and share his interest this will bring him closer to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Give a break. You can not be in feeling Everytime. So when you are off think about good stuff ahead

0|0
    0|0
  • u want to be easy minded and be frank to express everything

0|0
    0|0
    • I kinda express everything dat is the problem like expressed dat I am not feeling dat in love with him rgt now which he let it pass but he is amazing I am not with love and relationship

• Show All
    • Cool

• time in ur country

• Don't leave him...

0|0
    0|0
    • Ohh I would never

• Show All
    • Remember that 2 months and then 2 years down the line.

• Sure

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes