How can I be a better gf?

I have an amazing guy with me... generally the guy who is referred in nice guy category he never takes me for granted loves me like there is no tomorrow , has the most amazing soul I have ever seen , also great in bed.. we r in long distance currently my problem is at times I feel I am madly in love with this guy and at times I feel I DNT have any feelings at all for him and during this phase if a girl gets close to him even in pictures I get jealous I don't know what is wrong with me I tell him everything cz he is my best friend too.. he did not mind me not feeling for him currently and said it's okay u cannot feel love all the time but it bothers me cz he is a tough person to comprehend even if he is feeling bad inside he will not show and I feel I am not a good girlfriend at all I shud b his cheerleader not the person who brings him down by saying all this.. what shud I do?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• A man doesn't need a cheerleader, he needs supportive and non-judgemental acceptance more than anything else. A guy can talk about anything if he feels respected and loved. See how you project when you are with him and you will have your answer.

• I respect him immensely it is just dat these feelings of both the extremes r creating too much f confusion πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

• Share with him. You'll be surprised.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him what you can do to help make him happy, maybe take him on a surprise date even

• He just wants me to be happy with him dat is what he says dat will keep him happy foreva... even if i plan smthng as surprise I generally end up telling him cz from last 6 years I m dng it i m bad at surprises...

• Then you've got to talk to him! That's the only way you can work things out

• Cool