Are women worth it, anymore?

I only ever engage in hookups with women. Simply because, I don’t feel women are worth pursuing, or accepting because I’ve been approached by women.

I don’t particularly trust women or like to share my deep personal emotions in case I get hurt. Or she backstabbs me and tell other people. I’m starting to see relationships as a waste of time. I’m also quite anxious

I always wanted to get married and have kids. But in the past few years, I feel women have really changed. More cockier/bitchy/unfaithful/dishonest/ I used to know so many like sensitive caring girls 5yrs ago. I live In The same area.
  • Not worth it
  • Still try

179

Most Helpful Girl

• There will always be shitty people - of either gender... people are much more self absorbed these days because they can afford to be. People don’t NEED each other like they did 50 years ago. Not as many women need men to pay for them, men don’t need women to care for and build a home for them.
    But, if you want a decent partner (and I’m only assuming you do because it was a previous desire) then you have to see that you need to be a decent prospect yourself. That doesn’t mean rolling over and letting people take advantage of you by any means, but by living to the standards you’re wanting for a spouse. Cocky, dishonest, bitchy... I’m not trying to sound inflammatory but so many of your comments at women on this post embody those traits you hate in others... so why exactly would a decent woman want to settle down with you over men who display the traits she desires?
    People seem to think you have to be a cuck who caves on everything or a total asshole that gives nothing - there is SO much in between and those are the men who generally end up in fulfilling relationships.
    All the best with whatever you actually desire out of life anyway, be that cohabitstional bliss or bachelor freedom 😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Women do still need men regardless of whether they are independent or not. I’ve seen women who remain single become really bitter. Very few enjoy that type of life.

• Lol you’re completely missing my point. Good luck with your search 😊

• Thanks. Okay it’s a want, but it feels like a need, even though I’m not obsessed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, i am 100% behind you on this... women aren't worth the effort anymore. I quit trying about 6 years ago... now i just do me... they can fall in line with it, or fuck off... i don't care anymore.

What happened to the days when the biggest argument was who is a gentleman and who is a Lady? those things are extinct now... now its "bros" and "hoes"... the society has gone to shit. The dating pool is murky... and full with stupid women and ignorant guys.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE