Do you like the "Dating apocalypse"?

Nowadays very few young people date. The general mentality is to be single, focus on career and sleep around. Most young men have been with 30+ women and most young women have been with around 50+ guys. No one dates. Do you like this society?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Not something I’m a part of, but if that’s what works for them then it’s not my place to say anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never really thought about it as anything approaching "apocalypse" even if the amount of casual sex people engage in has gone up, which I think is only natural in western societies as sexual things have become less "taboo" over time. I mean I can't say I've noticed people just perpetually staying single instead of dating someone.