Do you like the "Dating apocalypse"?

Nowadays very few young people date. The general mentality is to be single, focus on career and sleep around. Most young men have been with 30+ women and most young women have been with around 50+ guys. No one dates. Do you like this society?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not something I’m a part of, but if that’s what works for them then it’s not my place to say anything.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never really thought about it as anything approaching "apocalypse" even if the amount of casual sex people engage in has gone up, which I think is only natural in western societies as sexual things have become less "taboo" over time. I mean I can't say I've noticed people just perpetually staying single instead of dating someone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Nope. I date to marry.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Doesn't surprice me, its what movements like feminism have been promoting. Subtle tests that get people closer such as putting your hand on her shoulder are sexual assaults these days and if a women doesn't make bank she is inferior. Screw that, lets let the girls be themselves and lets admit flirting and chivalry is sexy not assault and outdated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I don't like it. All I see is people hiding anguish, depression and anxiety issues. It's highly unlikely that hedonistic trendy lifestyles bears no relation with all of those things I've mentionated. People are not objects.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where are you getting all this crap from? Mind posting some stats?

I see people dating and people in relationships all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what other people do, but I feel like an outsider since I'm more of the dating type and I look for long-term/life partners

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes