I matched with my ex on tinder?

We broke up years ago for circumstances that were completley out of our control. We both admitted how messed up we became after the breakup. We both admitted how madly in love we were with each other. We both admitted that we still think about each other and how we've dated other people and no one has an imapct on us like we did with each other. Our relationship was intense. We are still in love with each other and talked on the phone for four hours. We still can't be together for reasons out of control. I don't know what to do. I don't want to hurt her or hurt myself by getting attached again, but I can't control it either.
Updates:
Can I get some more answers?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

• Just go for it. Life involves getting hurt and you'll never live fully if you don't get hurt once in a while.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's a matter of her parents not allowing us to be together. They will drop her from college and ruin her life if she's caught with me. I don't want to hurt her life.

• Well, don't get caught... I mean or wait for her to finish college but you know... that'll be a while.

Recommended myTakes