Why do you think white (caucasian) guys generally prefer dating white girls while white girls generally prefer dating other races (USA)?

it's one of those things that happen but are rather hard to explain in us white guys mainly go for white girls but white girls on the other hand tend to go for other races and less often for white guys
why? why is this preference thing one sided sorta? why white guys prefer white girls in general but white girls prefer other races in general? n like i said i talk generally here not for every single one i know we are different from one another but generally this is what it is
also i only talk about usa never been to other countries so I don't know how things go there

49

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, i have never gone for anyone other than if they are caucasian, it's not a race thing i've just never had a guy of a different race be into me
    I have found a few black men attractive and loads of white men attractive, other races i've never found attractive, but i'm young still, so i've got time haha.

It's likely just dosn to personal preference and what you've seen around you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not this shit again. Your question is irrelevant because it's not the truth.

saboteur365.files.wordpress.com/.../marriage.jpg

Most races (yes, that includes whites) prefer to have relationships within their own race. But out of white men and white women, fairly even amounts tend to date outside of their race. The most common interracial couple being between a Caucasian man and an Asian woman.

I don't know where you're living, but my life experience definitely backs up the stats.