Does anyone else low-key not care about sex?

Like if you had the choice of getting laid or having an emotional connection with someone, would anyone else prefer the emotional connection?

119

Most Helpful Girl

• Isn't emotional connection without sex just a friendship? I am very much emotionally connected to few people (including my best male friend) but I'm not attracted to them and would never have sex with them. Sex is very important to me, but I'm fine having it without emotional connection, because I already have emotional connection with other people and I'm not emotionally needy. For me, emotional connection with a guy I'm having sex with is just a plus, it means I would consider him for a relationship. If not then he's just a fuck buddy and I'm okay with that until I find someone who's a full package.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm low-key. With a strong emotional connection, I'm sure I could handle a relationship without sex.

• Yeah see that's where you and I differ. If I have a strong emotional connection with a woman I start to crave her physically. But I kinda need that connection. I don't like hook ups because the last thing I want is to be some chick's regret the next morning. With all the sexual assault allegations being thrown around I was too scared to do drunk hook ups in college.

• No matter how strong a desire becomes, it is never promoted as a need.