If a guy during sex like ask you if you enjoy it or like it means he cares about you? Or what?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Or maybe he is just confirming that he is pleasing you enough or not. It usually turns me on when she says yes I am enjoying.. and then more more. harder more.. lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Proabably wants to know if you are into it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• It means that he wants you to have fun, that's not any indication he wants something more with you though.

0|0
    0|0
  • He must be worried you aren't having as much "fun" as him. it's a very considerate question. Give him an honest answer and you'll have more fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good, no good doing something you are not keen on, or something you really do like. Its better than fumbling in the dark!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say he's prolly very self conscious about it all but he does care about you otherwise he wouldn't ask at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Its more of a "Am I not doing good enough?" It's a self doubt in my headn virgin af tho so dont take me to seriously

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess he just tries to get a reaction out of you if you're being quiet

0|0
    0|0
  • He's asking if he's doing a good job pleasuring you

0|1
    0|0
  • He wants to please u, give him an honest answer and he will try to make it a better experience for u

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he thinks he's small and wants to know if he's getting the job done

0|0
    0|0
  • he's trying to inflate his ego... he wants you to like what he's doing so you stay with him

0|0
    0|0
  • He's basically asking if he's doing good.

1|1
    0|0
  • ... Huh?

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants to make sure you're having fun too

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he might be insecure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh that's so not horny to ask during sex...

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he is waiting for you...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• he cares if you enjoy or not

0|0
    0|0
  • He cares I guess

0|0
    0|0