What has she been thinking this whole time? Does it sound like she likes me?

i met this girl last year. She started talking to me one day and i could tell she really liked me
This continuted for a month or two before school ended, and I had her chasing after me, but at the time i had a major crush on another girl

That never worked out, and this girl continued to talk to me and give signs she likes me when school started again, so I started to talk and open up to her

I started snapping her every night, and i was going to ask her soon, but i found out a friend liked her and was prob going to take her on a date soon

after that, i made sure i talked to her as much as possible to show her i liked her now. i found out that she ended things with him. They never went on the date

she told him she likes him but doesn't feel like she would he a good girlfriend, and is worried about when he goes off to college. (were seniors. she is 10th g) They haven't talked since then

I kept talking to her, she still showed signs of a crush, so i asked her out over text. I sent a paragraph anout how much i liked her and wanted to get to know her

she said she loves me, im so fun to talk to, but now isn't a good time and she has to focus on other things

i was confused, so i said i understand but hopefully we can go out when the time is right (meaning in a few weeks
she responds by saying im so cute and yes

its been a month since. i still talk to her a lot Initially i pulled away a little but now we are back to normal. She still shows signs of liking me, yet she also acts a little more shy.

she sends cute pics on snap and we have nice conversations. She didn't use to but now she tries to keep them going. Im usually the one to snap first. At school i see her looking at me & facing me and all the body signs, and she is always the one who starts the convo

I don't know how she feels and, though i talk to a lot of other girls, i dont want to give up on her. So what she is thinking this whole time & what her feelings are for me? I really need advice

01