How do you ask a girl to hangout over text?

I have having trouble with this please help. I am in highschool but I think one reason why she is sceptical to do so is because she is scared to talk to her parents but is too embarrassed to tell me. How do I get around that?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• One time this guy was only texting me even though we saw each other every day and i asked him what time I should drop off my phone for its date... if you see the girl everyday or so its cuter to walk up to her and ask her out and if you live far away then its fine to text her out

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. Are you asking her on a date? If you are, then you don't do it over text. Ask her in person.

If, however, you do just want to hang out as friends, then you just suggest a time and place.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE