How am I expected to compete against attractive guys?

We all know the type I'm talking about. Slicked back hair looking good all the time. How are us average looking Joe's expected to compete when all this dude has to do is exist and women will drop their pants and go nuts over him.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Have a little faith in the female population! If a girl is only interested in looks, she won't be good for you anyway!

Most Helpful Guy

• hahaha. okay... no one expects anything of you nor compete with or against guys you find attractive. This is all your perspective.

Well do the simple things, if you are interested say hi, and talk to the man. If your profile pic is real, then I think you are "Healthy" looking/ Great body. And don't look at this as a competition, every person we don't know are complete unknowns. so you'll just have to find out. not a lot of women go out of their way to get to know a guy, so that definitely says you are confident and sociable which is a plus.

It is how to carry yourself is what i think that matters, I don't think it is a sign of being desperate unless they are just trying to sleep with you. As long as you come off as a person that is genuinely curious about the other person then that is probably the best thing you can do to standout. usually guys are the one on the pursuit, so its a bit refreshing to have women to come up and flirt or get to know us.

But this is just my opinion, other guys may not like it.