If she says things like that sounds fun. And is asking more bout my likes, be supportive does this imply anything?

if I was talking to her and lately most things I just nonchalantly mention and she says that sound like fun is this good? Also maybe if we don't do the exact plans but still make some plans in place of them? Also if she's asking about my job interview coming up and is taking interest In what I'm doing and is encouraging and says she'll let me know about getting together soon. Does any of this mean anything?

20