Why aren't more girls honest about guys looks?

There are girls on here now that are being honest and saying, Im ugly so why can't more girls on here be honest with me and other guys and just admit the truth that me and guys like me are ugly? It is obvious that, I am ugly because, I have been rejected in real life and dating apps didn't work for me because the girls on there judge a guy based on looks, now if, I were actually attractive, I would have gotten matches and received responses to my messages. It is obvious that, I am ugly and destined to be alone because no girl will ever be attracted to me :( #Incel #Toougly #ForeverAlone #DieAVirgin

36

Most Helpful Girl

• You know that's bullshit, right? You can't assume that just because you think you're ugly everyone will agree. As cliché as it is, attractiveness is subjective. You need to stop pitying yourself so much. It's annoying.

What comes to rejection, everyone gets rejected. You know why that is? Because it's not enough to just be attractive or just have a great personality. In order to find a good match for you, you need to be attractive to that person and vice versa, and you also need to click on a mental level. Human relationships are so complicated that you can't forsee whether you'll find a partner in the future. It only takes that one person that fits together with you. Until that you'll obviously be rejected.

Finding a partner is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Some people happen to have a few more needles there or a better eye for them. Some people pretend that the straw they found is a needle because they've given up on finding the actual thing but will notice later on that you can't sew with a piece of straw. What I'm trying to say with this ridiculous analogy is that your luck with relationships isn't up to just appearance or personality. Chemistry and relationships are complicated.

You do, however, have a piss poor attitude that will affect your chances tremendously.

• Thanks you are right, I need to stop acting like a moron lol

• Yeah but what if you are so ugly that you can't attract any girl?

• I think every girl thinks, Im ugly and, I think that apps like Tinder, Okcupid, Bumble and Pof showed me, I was ugly because, I didn't get any matches or responses.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll try to keep it as short as possible.

1st : Looks matter for everyone, physical attraction is a big part of any relationship afterall, however it is not "All that matters".

2nd : To call yourself ugly upon the judgement of the most artificial way of dating is shallow.
    Dating app are used by majority from artificial people, by that I mean people that'll put up an act and try to find the easiest prey to satisfy their needs.
    Naturally, when you have a well thought out description and intentionally and poetically write your messages in a way that sounds sofisticated, you push away the "Hunters".

That said, nothing is lost there. You can't really count on artificial people to judge you on your appearance.

As for real life rejection, happens to everyone.
    Without trying to throw myself some flowers, I've been called a 8/10 by a couple of women and friends, it doesn't stop other women from seeing me as a 1/10.
    Point being, because one person has a different view or preference doesn't mean she's a 100% correct.

You'll also want to drop the self-pity act with all the hashtag and the self-shaming-to-oblivion.

• All that said, lighten up man.
      You don't look bad, I'd say you're well around the average and you certainly have the power to make a loved one happy.

But ain't nothing going to change or anyone going to be satisfied with a guy who shames himself on the internet for not getting an online date.

• What are good chatting apps?

• That I wouldn't really be able to help you with, countries have different apps per state and all that.

Something that works for me might be non-existent for you.

Do some search around google, try some chatting rooms or just virtual chatting stuff, whatever picks your interest.

Though once you find one, don't act stuck up.
      Be yourself and as friendly or insulting as you want but don't act like a robot trying to find a date, you're here to chat with random people after all.