Why are women seemingly getting more and more degenerate?

No offense, but when I look around myself I see women smoking, drinking, whoring around, sleeping with multiple guys. As a guy that treasures monogamy and virtues traits in girls, I find it increasingly difficult to locate a viable mate. Why?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Because the way society treats women. If we where to say how men have a greater tendency towards promiscuity, or aggression, would any one bat an eye? Of course not, we know that men are not perfect and by calling attention to the possibilities of these outcomes we can instill safe guards, morals and ethics which help reign in the worse aspects of a man and encourage the best in him. We do this with children when we raise them in a general sense. But with women, we don't. Our society panders to women to the point where we are not allowed to point out that women have inherently bad tendencies (again, no different then men do). We can espouse about how great women are, that they are loving and nurturing with no issue. But, the moment we point out that they are also inclined towards selfishness and impulsivity/emotional thinking (which is why historically women where considered fickle, because their opinions and desires changed with their emotional state) we are accused of sexism (never mind that again, we can criticize intrinsicly harmful male characteristics like promiscuity, aggression/unhealthy ambition without issue). Without society discouraging negative female behavior, in fact society out right refuses to acknowledge that it even exists, we have no safeguards against it and so it becomes increasingly worse. Essentially its the same outcome you get when you don't instill morality/virtue, self awareness, and discipline in a child, they grow up to be spoiled, they are incapable of empathizing with others, incapable of putting aside their own feelings to do what is right instead of what is pleasurable or desirable at that moment and they do not grow as people. The same thing would happen to men if we ever allowed it, however society will not allow that to happen simply because all of society would crumble far to quickly if we did, with women we have a natural biological drive to cater to their needs and wants so that is why this occurs most frequently in women. If we look through the ages, this is not the first (and sadly will almost certainly not be the last) time this has happened. It happened in rome as well. The other issue is the push towards masculinizing of women (though its more a parody of what a man is, missing the true substance of what it means to be a man) by encouraging them to work, to sleep around etc all of which go against the positive traits women have as nurturers making them more miserable rather then freeing them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The problem is they look to what men had, respect and "power"(though the power women hold has always been far greater if a bit more subtle (they decide who reproduces, they raise the child to become what the mother wishes them to be instilling values into them and they are the protected class for which men die for.) and with their innate selfishness (which biologically makes sense, they need resources to reproduce, children are far more dependent on them (physically anyway) when young thanks to nursing ergo a woman who is more self focused is more likely to have children that survive) decided they wanted what they thought men had (thanks to prodding from outside sources). Men due to their innate tendency to cater to women and inherent selflessness (makes sense from a biological perspective because a man who gives his resources to his mate will increase the odds of her survival, give his resources to his child and increase the odds of his offspring surviving and being willing to

• Very interesting and very well put. I like the comparisson between a spoiled child and women who were not "raised" properly by our society.

• Well it is true, society does have a parental effect on people and once you remove its authority its entirely on the parents to ensure that the person does not become, for lack of a better term spoiled. But in our society we spend more time in schools then with family and so we start to see greater and greater degeneracy. Now this is also applicable to men, the caveat being that it will never happen because in order for society to function we need men to keep fulfilling certain roles. We cannot function if men are not being told to produce more then they consume (as women consume more then they produce and children obviously consume without producing) and if we do not encourage them to take on jobs that are dangerous because one, women will not generally speaking (they have a greater aversion to negative stimuli then men) and two they cannot as men are far more resilient mentally and physically to the various dangers and stress of those tasks. That's why it started with women.