Should I put in the effort?

Broke up with my boyfriend cause he sucked at communicating, I asked him why he didn't talk to me most of the time , I got no response so i dumped him because he gave me the impression that he doesn't care about the relationship. But i miss him and i want to ask him if he wants to try to work things out, is it even worth it trying to save the relationship?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• If he wasn't willing to put in the effort to show you that he actually cares about you, what makes you think you'll be able to work things out with him? He didn't talk to you most of the time, you tried to talk to him about why that was, and he still didn't communicate with you. Doesn't sound like you had much of a relationship to start with, I'm sorry to say that. If he wasn't willing to put in the effort then, what makes you think things will be any different if you get back with him. You're young, don't stay in a relationship that's one sided like this. Don't waste your time with someone that makes you feel like they don't care about you. That's very unhealthy.