Guys who “ like me “ don’t really like me?

Seems as if guys who actually flirt with me really just want to use me for sex. the first guy that admitted he likes me and has a crush on me never bothers to get to know me and doesn’t talk to me unless it refers to my looks. It’s hard when most of the girls i know have had relationships where the guy actually liked them and i can’t even get a guy to truly like me I don't know what I’m doing wrong ps. Never had a boyfriend

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah, no... don't listen to that. If that's all you feel that they're there for... then they're just not the right ones. You'll know when the time is right.

0|1
    0|0
    • How long do i have to wait..

• Until the time is right... I will be honest, some find it early, some never find it... I thought I did, but, I was wrong. You just have to find the guy that treats you the way you deserve or at least feel that you deserve to be treated. Don't hold impossible standards, but, never settle.

Most Helpful Girl

• if he doesn't like you then move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I reckon the guy that talks to you because of your looks, could trying to get to know you, but for whatever reason can't stem the conversation past your looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you suspect them wanting only something sexual, you should avoid that person.. I feel that to truly love someone, you havta fall in love with their heart then their body... Just don't give in to their temptations, once u do, it's usually over within a few seconds

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t take that just go for a guy who cares for your personality and confidence not your looks and some guys make girls think they are in love but they just want sex don’t fall for their bullshit

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be so desperate you will get one. All the good things takes time. Be patient.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not being desperate I’m just upset whenever i try to put myself out there i never get taken seriously

• Sex is everything... if u not allowed Ur boyfriend to do sex with u than it's make me bored.

0|0
    1|0
  • Maybe you’re seeing the wrong guys...

0|0
    0|0
  • Where are you finding these boys?

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on where you're meeting these guys. Where do you meet them?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes