Guys who “ like me “ don’t really like me?

Seems as if guys who actually flirt with me really just want to use me for sex. the first guy that admitted he likes me and has a crush on me never bothers to get to know me and doesn’t talk to me unless it refers to my looks. It’s hard when most of the girls i know have had relationships where the guy actually liked them and i can’t even get a guy to truly like me I don't know what I’m doing wrong ps. Never had a boyfriend

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah, no... don't listen to that. If that's all you feel that they're there for... then they're just not the right ones. You'll know when the time is right.

• How long do i have to wait..

• Until the time is right... I will be honest, some find it early, some never find it... I thought I did, but, I was wrong. You just have to find the guy that treats you the way you deserve or at least feel that you deserve to be treated. Don't hold impossible standards, but, never settle.

Most Helpful Girl

• if he doesn't like you then move on