Guys, Teen girls that call guys daddy?

Do you like it even tho she's young
  • Yes
  • No

5

Most Helpful Guy

• For years the "Daddy" dynamic in relationships has remained almost entirely a secret phenomena to those outside of the BDSM sphere.

And now women, in real life and on social media, have started calling their boyfriends, their husbands, "Daddy." It's suddenly a common thing. But what does it even mean? The answer is more complex than you might think.

In the world of BDSM, a male lover taking on a quasi-paternal role of nurturing caregiver and disciplinarian becomes the "Daddy Dom." He indulges, edifies, and chastises his childlike female submissive partner, who is often both emotionally and financially dependent upon him.

The day on which I will become Dad of teen girl. I might be having feeling that I am on Moon.

Read my Take in Browser.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a50138-what-role-does-a-father-play-in-a-girl-s-life

The Western Countries should understand in which direction their youth is going instead of posting Anti Indian Sentiments post.