Why are women so lazy with relationships?

They seriously are so lazy, they rarely (if ever) initiate anything. Everything from the first conversation, to the first date, to the marriage proposal is initiated by the guy, they dont do anything. If they like a guy many women would sooner stay single and even refuse to initiate a conversation and say "hi, how are you ?", because they are too lazy and proud. Many give the excuse "I'm so scared" but that a cop-out

Why are they so lazy and proud? Why do guys have to do everything?

2815

Most Helpful Girl

• Well because we are afraid of rejection. And in our society, guys are kind of conditioned to accept rejection gracefully. Whereas girls on other hand, are the ones that get asked out since forever. So they aren't really conditioned to accept rejection.

For me, I'm really shy and I don't have much confidence tbh.

I tried to initiate stuff with the guy I like now and like 80% of times, it never came to fruition. So I am really apprehensive about initiating things because I don't really like being rejected all the time.

• "Whereas girls on other hand, are the ones that get asked out since forever. So they aren't really conditioned to accept rejection"

would you go so far as to say that some (not all) women have are proud and have a sense of entitlement as a result?

• Of course they do. Won't deny that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly, they’re raised to be that way. So many times I heard my mother say to my sisters “if a guy doesn’t chase you, he doesn’t want you” ... which to be fair is kinda true. They are bombarded with teaching and media reinforcing that belief too.

Now, personal anecdote... I’ve never dated a girl who approached me first, because I’ve never considered them to be girlfriend material or they were simply not attractive enough. I’ve always had to go after the girls I wanted. I think this is true for all my friends at least too, (in fact some of the banter about girls that approach us is quite horrific lol) so when they say they’re scared of rejection it’s probably with good reason.

Then you have the simple fact that girls are not as strong willed as men and they can’t handle rejection, so they don’t risk it.