AGE GAPS.. do I have a chance with an older man?

I've always been naturally and genuinely attracted to older men.. I'd love seeing myself In a relationship with someone in theirs 30s or 40s (I'm barely in my 20s) but the problem is that I don't think a man would take me seriously other than for "you know what." Would I have any luck finding him?

And Has anyone experienced significantly large age gap relationships? What were the positives and negatives, and how old were the two of you? AGE GAPS.. do I have a chance with an older man?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm really starting to think a younger girl would match me better, if they were actually interested. =/

I have so little dating experience that someone like you for example would be better than I. How little do I have? Well, I've never been kissed... really. =P

Want more info? Reply/Email me or look up my "The CK Quest" (under BoMwarriorVlog) on YouTube.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly if you're young and attractive, it's hella easy to land yourself an older guy. To get them to commit is another story.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I say everyone has a chance, you have the best luck there is ( at least compared to mine๐Ÿ˜…) I wish you the best and hope it turns out great for you.๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ Age like most things is just a word/idea and ideas always change with time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm in one now. I'm 65 and she's 22. So far it's worked well. I think
    that it requires more work then same age relationships, that said they can and do work. I'd say you'd have extremely good luck finding them. Good luck to you and please keep us posted.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it would all come down to your personality and maturity level. There are plenty of older girls acting like 14 year olds as well

2|2
    0|0
  • 5 year gap in relationship. So nothing quite so major. But yeah you probably have a decent chance.

0|1
    0|0
  • Women if you have a vagina then your always gunna have a chance

0|0
    0|0
  • It can happen and work. I know of a few instances.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't you stand a chance

0|0
    0|0
  • Most we see it as you being attracted to their money.

0|2
    0|0
  • It can happen. I've had a couple of good relationships with much younger women.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• you have a lot of chance

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes