AGE GAPS.. do I have a chance with an older man?

I've always been naturally and genuinely attracted to older men.. I'd love seeing myself In a relationship with someone in theirs 30s or 40s (I'm barely in my 20s) but the problem is that I don't think a man would take me seriously other than for "you know what." Would I have any luck finding him?

And Has anyone experienced significantly large age gap relationships? What were the positives and negatives, and how old were the two of you? AGE GAPS.. do I have a chance with an older man?

210

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm really starting to think a younger girl would match me better, if they were actually interested. =/

I have so little dating experience that someone like you for example would be better than I. How little do I have? Well, I've never been kissed... really. =P

Want more info? Reply/Email me or look up my "The CK Quest" (under BoMwarriorVlog) on YouTube.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly if you're young and attractive, it's hella easy to land yourself an older guy. To get them to commit is another story.