Why did he disappear all of a sudden, and his attitude changed drastically?

There's this guy that I talk to and we've been talking for 5 months I am attracted to him and like him. So what happened is we never met but I've seen him around college and thought he was fit so my friend got his number for me. We started talking and he seemed so lovely and innocent (but blunt sometimes) I don't blame him tho he's English isn't that good as he came from another country 2 years ago, but I felt like I had to make all the effort with texting first and stuff and he did always ask me to call him. we did flirt a little and had plans to meet but it never happened. So we stopped talking for a month or so and he came back commenting on my selfies and texting me 'hi' first for once and we started talking again. He then asked me to call him and I did and he told me he wanted to meet me and he feels lonely cause he has no one to talk to. It started getting a bit sexual after him telling me to meet in his house and he saying wants me and he likes me, he even told me he loves me (lol) in a jokey way. I kept on telling him for 3 weeks that I'll go to his place but I didn't and he got a bit aggressive and he said how he needs to see me. He also kept on telling me what I want from him cause I wasn't clear myself about it all, even tho I liked him but I was scared he just wanted sex from me. He said he's never had girlfriend before too.! He then blocked me on insta and I asked why he did that and he said I fucked up. He then blocked my number too. Since then he hasn't been on his insta for 5 weeks since his blocked me on that and we mostly talked on insta. P. s my friend follows him on insta and I have her acc that's how I know he hasn't been active. I just wonder where his been, and why he hasn't been active for that long. And I do miss him even tho I don't want to.

235

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you want from this guy? A quick roll in the hay? That is what he wants from you.

You did not say what country he is from but you do need to consider his culture. If he comes from a culture where men simply get their way with women and do not show any respect. . . he may be trying to play the game the UK way at the moment because he understands that everyone will not play the game according to his rules, but eventually he will lose patience with doing things the UK way and he will reveal his true colors.

What is your dating history? You look like a girl who could easily have had steady boyfriends from the age of 14. I mention that because your post has a sound of desperation, like you maybe want this guy even though you know he is a bad, bad boy. Pursuing anything with him will probably be bad for your self-esteem and you know you can do better. Right?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the whole way you interacted was a little bizarre. He shouldn't expected from you to just go to his house and you could be a bit more clear that you do not feel comfortable about this. Why didn't you just go out in a date which is the most usual (and safe!) thing to do first? Either way even though he hasn't had a relationship before he should have understood that with the way he insisted for you two to meet would make you think that he was interested in sex. I also find it a little immature that after talking all this time he just blocked you🤔

• not immature, we only do that when we don't want to talk anymore