I’m very submissive?

I don’t want to do all that stuff yet, but I don’t even ask for simple things like kisses or hugs. I expect them to do it first? Tbh I don’t even take my shoes off or sit down unless someone asks me to.
I want things like hickeys and neck kisses, and spooning, and random make out sessions.
I wanna go out with them at like 3am just to walk around, and just do cheesy relationship stuff, but I’m too submissive to ask for that stuff? I’m to scared to even start conversations with boys. What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't ask, just do it. Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don’t want to do stuff to them, as much I want them to do stuff to me

• Show All
    • And how would I do that?

• I dunno. My exes found ways to make me do what they want. Just a simple 1 second action can be all it takes. Maybe pull him back into bed? Get on top of him, then let him take over control. Casually ask him to go for a walk late at night. It's just 1 second.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Just chill and start conversation which is near to you in your group. Don't worry about how people will react.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shy and submissive are different things

0|1
    0|0
    • Trust me I’m anything but shy, I just expect the guy I’m with to take control. I’m probably one of the most confident people you will ever meet, and talk big game, but as soon as it comes to dating I become submissive and I expect them to become dominant

• Show All
    • Not what I wear, but when it’s just us, I don’t express what I want, or what I want to do with him, I expect that he’ll just know, which he obviously won’t. It’s something I want to be rid of.

• Hehe ok you just need to have a guy who is more submissive then you

• Be submissive in bed nowhere else

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes