I’m very submissive?

I don’t want to do all that stuff yet, but I don’t even ask for simple things like kisses or hugs. I expect them to do it first? Tbh I don’t even take my shoes off or sit down unless someone asks me to.
I want things like hickeys and neck kisses, and spooning, and random make out sessions.
I wanna go out with them at like 3am just to walk around, and just do cheesy relationship stuff, but I’m too submissive to ask for that stuff? I’m to scared to even start conversations with boys. What do I do?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't ask, just do it. Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don’t want to do stuff to them, as much I want them to do stuff to me

• And how would I do that?

• I dunno. My exes found ways to make me do what they want. Just a simple 1 second action can be all it takes. Maybe pull him back into bed? Get on top of him, then let him take over control. Casually ask him to go for a walk late at night. It's just 1 second.