Rejecting guys and not interested in dating them?

Yes literally brunt out from trying with men. Most of the men who come at me don't want anything- just pure sexual. I have lost interest in attempting to get know a man or trying to date them. The whole approach comes off wrong. 9/10 I'm being asked for sex or nudes. Most of the men are dating and or married. I'm not on any social sites seeking love. I use Facebook to chat with a few of my friends because I am in a few groups and circles. I am getting very frustrated because I am tired of men coming at me for sex or sending me nudes. I've turned down over 20 men because they are not putting in the effort and or all about sex. Been single 2 years...

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you need to change your FB privacy so that only your friends have access to your profile.

• I want these men to stop pushing themselves on me because I am not interested in dating