Online dating question?

I have a good job (make almost 6 figures, I dont post that though but a smart girl could figure out), no debt, decent face, have some muscle (can do 30 pull ups), flat belly... a bit short (sigh). I always write longer than just "hey" messages too.
uunfortunately, im not having any luck online with real woman but them bots I have to keep away with a block button (yay! & FML).

reason why your here ->
i need to find out what im lacking. what was it that got you interested in the guy you met online that you decided to message back and meet him? instead of ignore or agree to date and disappearing?

1