Why does this situation make me feel uncomfortable and vulnerable? Please help?

I've never had a boyfriend before, I'm 21 almost and still a virgin. Im seeing someone, he lives next door and I told him about my virginity. I honestly change my mind so often about this situation. There are times in which I feel so emotionally involved and then all of a sudden I don't feel like seeing him. We only cuddle and kiss, I'm not ready to have sex with him yet but I don't know how long he's willing to wait. I constantly live with the fear of him ending things with me or getting tired. I'm scared he will realize he's not into me, then I think about intimacy and I freeze, literally. I can't even accept the thought of him seeing me naked with all my imperfections, I'm scared he'll find me disgusting since I'm a bit overweight and still have stretch marks and bumps everywhere. I'm scared to lose him though. We'll spend 18 days apart for the holidays and I don't know what to do, I'm starting to get anxious, I feel so much pressure. The sex part is all I can think of, I constantly think he's waiting for it to happen. It's just a strange feeling. Please help, I'm panicking.

03