Why don't he just broke me up?

We're on long distance relationship (dif country). I find him kinda so busy these days (he's busy everyday and just getting busier) and i guess that he's not lying. But i also feels that he has no effort to make time for me. He helped so many people doing things there even he's not sure he'll get paid, so it means he give his time and energy for them. But just to text me he always said that he's tired, which is doesn't need energy to type. And he's been like this for weeks kinda 2 or 3. I always need to call him first to make him talk or text me. And also he never ask how am i (my condition) everytime we text or call. It's so much different with him in the past, he's kinda changed.

The question is if he's tired of me, lose interest, or maybe doesn't love me anymore, why is he still keep me? Why don't he just broke me up?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he's just bored of the same shit everyday... move on i guess... long dist relation ship always suck nd never works out... nd y would he be tired to text u... unless he's hookin up with someone else

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think he's cheating anyway. So what the most possible thing that makes him stay?

• No clue.. but u must move on... he isn't giving u the attention u deserve nd taking u fron granted thats not fair

What Girls Said 1

• If it doesn't change anytime soon, break up with him and get a closer boyfriend. Long distance relationships stink that way

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think he's cheating anyway. So what the most possible thing that makes him stay?

Recommended myTakes