First crush on the same gender. Should I tell her?

So I've just discovered that I may be into girls as well. I know because I have had a crush on this girl for the last 2 months. I always thought it would pass, but it didn't. It only grew stronger. Although she is lesbian, she's probably not into me. I will never see her ever again in 2 weeks. I have been thinking about letting her know how I feel about her a day before I leave. Mostly, I'm doing this for myself. Is this a good idea?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• As the old saying goes, you don't hit 100% of the shots you don't take. If you have feelings for her sure, tell her. If she really isn't interested in you at least you'll then know for certain and won't have to think about it any more

0|0
    0|0
  • Which would you rather have, regret for not trying and missing out, or regret for trying and not working out? Or, maybe it does workout!

0|0
    0|0
    • I really don't know.. I'm too scared of trying out anything. What do you think the best option would be?

• You know what? I say go for it. If she rejects you, who cares? You probably won't see her again anyway. Might as well take a chance. In my life, I have more regrets about the stuff I didn't do and than the ones I did.

• just give her hints..

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I'm too scared to do that.. Given her a few subtle hints when I was drunk. But that's it..

• did she acknowledge that?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes