Who falls in love quicker? Women or men? And why?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Men are more visual vased, women are more emotional based, thus technically men can fall in love at first sight. Regardless as to how shallow that sounds whereas generally speaking women need to create some type of bond with someone first

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate to generalize, but typically women fall in love quicker and more easily, while men fall in love harder and more intensely.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Men fall quicker in love, i dont know why but a man can fall in love in a few seconds and a woman needs a few days

0|0
    0|0
  • Men, due to biological evolution. Men can have several mates during their lifetime while women can mate only a certain number of times. So men tend to fall in love often and women tend to be choosy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women fall in love quicker. Men fall in lust quicker.

2|1
    0|0
  • They say men fall in love faster, but women remain in love longer.

1|0
    0|0
  • This could go either way. I don't think one is worse than the other.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that's really depending on someone's character. There might be man falling in love quiet soon, v. v. ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely men in most cases, but there's always exceptions

0|0
    0|0
  • Men fall in love quicker and some women do to but not all

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a loaded question

0|1
    0|0
  • Women fall in love quicker than Men.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Women

1|0
    0|0
  • Men fall in love quicker and fall out of love quicker. Women need more time to fall in love and when they fall in love, they tend to stay in love.

1|1
    1|0
    • It's more complicated than it looks. Most guys who start their relationships just pretend they fall in love (at least those who I was talking with), they just getting attached by the time. And if they were fallen in love, after break up guys feel ok on first month but after we feel bad (my own experience).

• The science say it takes a woman closer to a month and a man knows within a week.

0|1
    0|0
  • Women because we are more emotional but that’s just my opinion.

2|0
    0|0
  • Mmm I don't know. I’d say it’s 50/50

0|0
    0|0
  • men. in and out quick ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • It varies

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be either ⚡️