Am I really weird?

I'm 16 and have never had a boyfriend or a first kiss or anything. Is there something wrong with me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. Everyone takes their steps on their pace. There is nothing wrong with you.

There is no set age for a first kiss, first relationship, for any firsts, so do not worry, take things at your pace. Rushing things because you think you are "late" in doing them might ruin the experience.

My advice is to just let things happen when they happen. No need to rush. :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No omg nothings wrong with you. Society is telling you that it’s not normal to be a virgin or whatever at your age but I’ve got lots of friends in their twenties who haven’t been kissed or had a boyfriend and they’re perfectly happy. I didn’t have my first kiss till 18

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• no... just means you never asked anyone to be your boyfriend or attempted to kiss anyone. its on you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I only had my first girlfriend and kiss at 17

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. My first girlfriend and kiss was at the age of 17, much layer than most of. my friends. Good things come to those who wait :) don't worry yourself and be more importantly BE yourself and that special someone will come along.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you're totally fine. It's not even the same thing at all when you as a kid have "relationships" versus adult relationships. So stay calm and just wait for it

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 17 and never had a girlfriend or first kiss or anything. So have lots of people. No need to rush, just relax, if you force it you will regret it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its best to wait for when you feel that the moment is right. It doesn't make you weird at all. In fact when you have that first kiss with your first boyfriend it'll make the experience more romantic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 20 and haven't either so I wouldn't worry. It's perfectly normal

0|0
    0|0
  • There are tons of people on here who are older than you who haven't had any of that stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • 26 and had none of that (except for giving oral sex), beat that! :P there's nothing wrong with you

0|0
    0|0
  • No, im 23 had no girlfriend no nothing and still im happy

0|0
    0|0
  • You have plenty time. Probably cause your waiting for the right one to come 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • You're fine. It's not a race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not wrong, it’s just about ur likes and dislikes

0|0
    0|0
  • NO you're not weird

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 30, still Virgin, had no girlfriend, neither a kiss.
    Me and my hand only.

0|2
    0|0
  • Not in my opinion. I was 16 and in your situation, then suddenly I had my first girlfriend, kiss and so on all before being 17.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Not at all, you just have to be patient. If you rush into things then u might end up with a totally wrong guy who doesn't treat u the way u deserve to be treated

0|0
    0|0
  • girlll you're not weird at all for not have doing stuff yet. Everything has it's time don't worry

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Im 15 and same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. You're fine

0|0
    0|0
  • No it comes when your ready and you will find the perfect guy once the time comes and is the right time

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing wrong with you, you're 16 you got time to experience everything yet, don't rush it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes