Am I really weird?

I'm 16 and have never had a boyfriend or a first kiss or anything. Is there something wrong with me?

817

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. Everyone takes their steps on their pace. There is nothing wrong with you.

There is no set age for a first kiss, first relationship, for any firsts, so do not worry, take things at your pace. Rushing things because you think you are "late" in doing them might ruin the experience.

My advice is to just let things happen when they happen. No need to rush. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No omg nothings wrong with you. Society is telling you that it’s not normal to be a virgin or whatever at your age but I’ve got lots of friends in their twenties who haven’t been kissed or had a boyfriend and they’re perfectly happy. I didn’t have my first kiss till 18