Have you ever changed your mind about someone just to be too late?

I mean have you realized you liked someone after they had moved on?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • one time I got there too early, waited for past 40 minutes and I am like what if he stood me up so my thoughts changed :( and then had an interesting notion what if I was supposed to park in another lot? So then I drove about like blck down there he was walking looking for me. I apologized profusely and saw his eyes like he thought I changed my mind or arrived late on purpose.

• maybe, he did not admit he changed his mind about me on that day.

Most Helpful Guys

• Really depends on the person, if it's my boss well..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Yuup

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE