Afraid of relationships?

Well I’m afraid of getting in relationships due to getting cheated on. I don’t want to go out there and have my heart broken then become bitter and not be the same happy go lucky person I am. There is this one girl that I really am interesting in, despite telling her how I really feel we still haven’t sat down and defined anything. I’m always overthinking everything she says or does. I’m always afraid that she is probably with someone else. I’m going to be away from her for while. Even though I’m really do like her and told her that I really like her, my family keeps telling me to keep looking. The reason is that we are not the same religion, a lot of times I do things with church, I’m waiting till I get married (she hasn’t) and so forth. Because I always have this nervous knot in my stomach that she might be trying to play me or with some other guy. I talk to her about it and she says that she really likes me and not doing anything. Even though we are not technically together. i always get happy when I think about her and nervous at the same time. I need help with this?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• The higher your Self-esteem is the less pain you feel after being dumped. It's just by the way because you said you're scared of relationships

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I'm afraid of being hurt again, my ex wrecked me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes