What would guys think of a girl who completely refuses to wear makeup?

I have read from questions on here that guys tend to like girls with less makeup, but if a girl absolutely hates wearing makeup because it's cakey and fake and would not wear it unless it's part of a costume, what would you think of her? Is there some other way you would perceive her?

1270

Most Helpful Guy

• No the truth is you shouldn't wear make up as it's not healthy it clogs your skin pores up and it causes skin issues when worn in excessive amounts. It's ok for the odd occasion or for work but you don't need make up. Real lovers know real people wear minimal make up or none cause they are loved for them and not their cake faces. It shows true bueaty and that your confident in yourself. Make up is used for scares and other health skin issues as well for confident boosters but in minimal amounts. It down to you but real couples can tell you that make up isn't needed unless the person wants too. Hope this helps.

• At end of the day it shouldn't matter. Love is love you can't fake real love for a person it's other their or it's not.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your face and your choice what you'd like to do with it. Dudes' opinions shouldn't matter in that regard. Some guys like make-up, other guys don't, and in the end, if someone can't respect what YOU want with your appearance, you shouldn't waste your time on them.

• Someone that thinks on the same level. Thank you.