What would guys think of a girl who completely refuses to wear makeup?

I have read from questions on here that guys tend to like girls with less makeup, but if a girl absolutely hates wearing makeup because it's cakey and fake and would not wear it unless it's part of a costume, what would you think of her? Is there some other way you would perceive her?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No the truth is you shouldn't wear make up as it's not healthy it clogs your skin pores up and it causes skin issues when worn in excessive amounts. It's ok for the odd occasion or for work but you don't need make up. Real lovers know real people wear minimal make up or none cause they are loved for them and not their cake faces. It shows true bueaty and that your confident in yourself. Make up is used for scares and other health skin issues as well for confident boosters but in minimal amounts. It down to you but real couples can tell you that make up isn't needed unless the person wants too. Hope this helps.

1|0
    0|0
    • At end of the day it shouldn't matter. Love is love you can't fake real love for a person it's other their or it's not.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your face and your choice what you'd like to do with it. Dudes' opinions shouldn't matter in that regard. Some guys like make-up, other guys don't, and in the end, if someone can't respect what YOU want with your appearance, you shouldn't waste your time on them.

1|1
    0|1
    • Someone that thinks on the same level. Thank you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 69

• I would not make a big fuss over it.. we all wear what we like to wear some women just may not like to wear Makeup at times and that is totally their choice.. I mean we are all different and that is what makes us human, heck I wear things that maybe a lot do not want me to wear but no one knows me or why I wear what I wear and I really do not care anyways what others think about.. we all have our own opinions.. this is just mine, take care

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel that makeup is like clothing and just another form of expression. Wear it it don't. How you express yourself is likely to attract people who favor such.

Do you like steampunk and love dressing up? Go for it! Find people that will do it with you.

Don't want to shave or dress up? Don't.

My girlfriend doesn't wear makeup but she likes to dress up, I think she's a badass in her own right for her actions. I love her for who she is regardless of what she's doing that day.

0|0
    0|0
  • it would be actually great for me , this means she likes her self just as she is and doesn't need any make up or such stuff to look better , actually i don't really like girls with too much make up i feel it's kinda of fake :/ ( not judging any one ) i just like a girl who is comfortable as she is because that's the true beauty of hers

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd actually like that. I hate all kinds of make up except Mascara and eyeliner (or is it the Same?) anyways the black pen and the Black hairy thing that make the eyes more pretty. Everything else could land in the bin, in my opinion.

And I always convinced my girlfriends to do that. And they always looked Great like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what type of skin you have. Some girls look very attrective without makeup and some with makeup and you know better what type of skin you have. The purpose is to look more attrective because I believe most of the guys like attrective girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is not a problem with not wearing make up a lot of girls are just trying to cover up what they see as flaws because of what society has put in there head, If a guy don't see you as being beautiful with out make up maybe you should reconsider being in that relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would he totally fine with this, in some ways I may find her especially interesting and attractive. You don't need to wear makeup to feel beautiful and to look beautiful and if that's what this young woman also feels then that's awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • It's their life and their choice as well. Only taking more time while getting ready irritates me, that too when running out of time. Else I'm fine with everything though some girls in too much make up looks like wamp lol 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be comfortable with a girl who refuses or doesn't like wearing makeup. It wouldn't be a deal breaker with me dating a girl who
    wears no makeup.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be absolutely fine with it. I hate having anything stuck to my face, so I can definitely relate. It's your face, and if anyone doesn't like that they should just stay away from you then

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• i think they wouldn't care... as long as she's attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s always the girls that know nothing about makeup to go and bash girls who do. Not all makeup is cakey and unnatural have you seen Jessica alba? She’s beautiful with and without.

Anyways my point is who cares what they think makeup or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men are all for women not wearing makeup, assuming you look attractive without it.

0|0
    0|1
  • If they wouldn't want me without makeup why would they want me with it?

0|0
    0|0
  • As someone who doesn't wear makeup... I don't care what others think

0|1
    0|0
  • The only "makeup " I wear is lipstick, and sometimes pressed powder because I have oily skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • id think she's cool cuz I am exactly the same way.

0|0
    0|0
  • That girl is me so😂

0|0
    0|0
  • They will end up crushing on her... Speaking from experience.
    But, as someone already said, you must be natural and dress up in your own style, not following the trend. Trends are passing by, but years later, they will still remember you

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's sweet when a guy compliments my natural look but it's annoying when guys go so far to say that makeup is a form of deception.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes