Is it acceptable for a 19 and a 17 year old to date?

I really like this girl but I don't know if the fact she is under 18 makes it awkward or not to date since she's isn't an adult.

I really like her but don't know what to do? Is it okay I haven't had a girlfriend before or anything so I'm not sure of age differences.
  • Yes
  • No

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on the laws where you live, you could be taking a huge risk. However, dating may be okay, but wait to have sex until she's 18.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating is good. The physical, sexy part has to wait. You are the one at risk there. So take it slow and who knows. This might be a life long thing.