Is it acceptable for a 19 and a 17 year old to date?

I really like this girl but I don't know if the fact she is under 18 makes it awkward or not to date since she's isn't an adult.

I really like her but don't know what to do? Is it okay I haven't had a girlfriend before or anything so I'm not sure of age differences.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on the laws where you live, you could be taking a huge risk. However, dating may be okay, but wait to have sex until she's 18.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating is good. The physical, sexy part has to wait. You are the one at risk there. So take it slow and who knows. This might be a life long thing.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• If I were you I would wait to have sex until she's 18 because who knows that she won't get mad at you one day and say you raped her or something like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Even though it's a normal age difference, I'd still wait until she's 18 if I were you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is

0|0
    0|0
  • There are no laws on dating but when it comes to sexual relations I suggest you wait until she's 18 because you may be charged with statutory rape

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah why wouldn't it be? It's amazing you even have to ask, honestly. This world is fucked up and stupid.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's okay if she already 16 and difference is 4 years or less (from russian law). After 18 difference not matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • go for it man

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes