Would guys date curvy girls?

So im curvy and im also kinda short. Its hard to believe i even have a boyfriend now because of the way i look. a lot of people say he's hotter than me and when they do he always says it's not true and says i look better than him and that i dont deserve someone as ugly as him. Which is actually the other way around because he's so hot and has a great personality and is just great but im just bleh.

014

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in a relationship with a curvy girl right now and I sincerely hope we remain in relationship forever. People say many things. People assume many things. They don't know what's going in our mind so they put their general orthodox assumption to work and conclude that the person with less meat on body is hotter. Though this is not true. I find my girlfriend very sexy. Moreover, if you are looking for a long term relationship, you don't have to worry about your looks. Looks matter to those who look for a benefit kind of relationship You should only focus on your love for him. Be honest, be romantic and be genuine. There's a reason why he chose to be with you. You have a reason why you are with him. Celebrate that.