Would guys date curvy girls?

So im curvy and im also kinda short. Its hard to believe i even have a boyfriend now because of the way i look. a lot of people say he's hotter than me and when they do he always says it's not true and says i look better than him and that i dont deserve someone as ugly as him. Which is actually the other way around because he's so hot and has a great personality and is just great but im just bleh.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in a relationship with a curvy girl right now and I sincerely hope we remain in relationship forever. People say many things. People assume many things. They don't know what's going in our mind so they put their general orthodox assumption to work and conclude that the person with less meat on body is hotter. Though this is not true. I find my girlfriend very sexy. Moreover, if you are looking for a long term relationship, you don't have to worry about your looks. Looks matter to those who look for a benefit kind of relationship You should only focus on your love for him. Be honest, be romantic and be genuine. There's a reason why he chose to be with you. You have a reason why you are with him. Celebrate that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Lots of guys like curvy girls (I did when I was a teenager, too). Don't worry too much about what third parties say- your boyfriend is together with you, and that's what matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind the body type the girls has, curvy yes or no I won't mind but in general no 1 cares all they see is ur personality and behavior that's all just be awesome and be ur self ignore rest stuff u will be awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a limit. Chubby is fine but, when they look like they are 300lbs and up I gotta say Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys looking for a long term relationship are not as shallow as women want us to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • curvy is not bad. i generally focus on face. weight can be lost if u care enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • well, if you didn't have a boyfriend and were at the right age, i guess i'd date you

0|0
    0|0
  • Absofuckinglutely! Curvy girls are perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I like women of all shapes and sizes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would and marry her! My crush is a curvy woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like curves!

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy or not, personality matters more

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be anonymous and find out

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy girls rock